Next Wednesday, January 31, 2018 is the Never Reported (NR) deadline. Students who have:
- Never Reported/attended class
- Never completed an assignment for an online class by Wednesday, January 31
will be considered NR’d.
How does this impact you?
- Students who have been noted as having Never Reported (NR) to class are then dropped from that class (the course is removed from his/her schedule)
- The student may go from full-time status (12 or more semester credit hours) to part-time (less than 12 semester credit hours)
- If a student is now considered part-time, he/she may become ineligible for financial aid.
It is, therefore, critical that you attend your classes and you complete work in your online classes. Once you have been NR’d, you cannot be reinstated in the class.
Renata Dusenbury, Ph.D.
Vice President of Academic Affairs (Interim)
Professor of Biology
SHAW UNIVERSITY – This is E.P.I.C!
919.546.8330 | email@example.com