Happy Reading Day, Shaw students! Today's a great day to prepare for final exams. Without classes meeting, use the time to
- review the set dates and/or times for your final exams
- if your final exam is online via Moodle, please see the information below on preparing yourself technologically
- find a comfortable, quiet place to focus/study
- set aside time to review course content in Moodle
- use resources like Quizlet to create flashcards
- contact your professor(s) with any questions you may have
- prepare yourself technologically
- ensure that you can log into Bearsnet/Moodle; if not, contact the IT helpdesk as soon as possible (919.546.8587, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- review the short video tutorial below about taking assessments, if your exam is administered via Moodle:
- pick a location with reliable Internet to take your exams online
- rest and take good care of yourself!
- dress for success, even if you're not coming to campus to take your exam; you'll feel more prepared and confident going into your finals.
Best of luck on your final exams, and congratulations on the completion of the semester at Shaw University!