Founded in 1944, UNCF (the United Negro College Fund) is the nation’s largest and most effective minority education organization. UNCF now administers a wide range of over 400 programs.
UNCF awards scholarships to students attending 1100 colleges or universities including, historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs), UNCF member colleges and universities and other four-year or two-year institutions.
Gain Access to Scholarships & Internships in 3 Steps:
1. Log-On to https://scholarships.uncf.org
2. Register and create a profile
3. Search and apply for scholarships and internships
Questions: Contact email@example.com
· The Kroger/Western Union Foundation and UNCF are supporting a scholarship for underclassman from South Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia area. Students must have a minimum 2.50 GPA college freshman, sophomore junior and senior. Selected students will receive up to $5,000. To learn more, visit: https://scholarships.uncf.orgDEADLINE: April 14, 2017
· The Koch Scholars Program provides scholarship opportunities to talented African American undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral students with financial need and interest in exploring how entrepreneurship, innovation and economics contribute to well-being for individuals, communities and society. Must have a minimum 2.70 GPA college freshman and majoring in Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering, History Philosophy and Political Science. To learn more, visit:https://scholarships.uncf.org DEADLINE: May 1, 2017